CO-ADD International Champions
The CO-ADD Champions are scientists who want to be part of the solution to the superbug crisis and are supporting the Community for Open Antimicrobial Drug Discovery's mission to find the next antibiotic. Representing ANZ, USA, Europe, North and South America and Africa, they help us to spread the word about CO-ADD and encourage others to join. Please feel free to contact them in your native language to participate in the CO-ADD initiative and send compounds, and hear about their experience.
- Dr Zhihui Jiang, Guangzhou General Hospital, China
- Dr Victor Semenov, N.D. Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Moscow
North America & Canada
- Yash Patel, Princeton University, USA
- Dr Mark Blaskovich, Canada
- Dr Stephen Ball, Canada
- Dr Josh Wingerd, USA
- Professor Adolfo Junior Horn & Professor Christiane Fernandes Horn, Universidade Estadual do Norte Fluminense, Brazil
- Angela Kavanagh, Columbia
- Dr Jorge Valencia, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico
- Dr Markus Muttenthaler, Austria
- Dr Johannes Zuegg, Italy
- Dr Lotten Ragnarsson-McGrath, Sweden
- Ruth Neale, UK
- Soumya Ramu, India
- Marwa Hassan, Egypt
What do CO-ADD Champions do?
- Spread the word: Talk about CO-ADD to other scientists within their university and network (colleagues, mailing lists, societies, conferences, presentations...). You can also display our flyer on noticeboards.
- Social Scouts: we are on Twitter at @