CO-ADD's hit validation and chemistry program coordinator Dr Mark Blaskovich will be a speaker at the C&EN Virtual Symposium on Advances in Drug Discovery and Development on September 16.
This year’s keynote and event speakers are driving R&D inside leading commercial and academic institutions, including Merck, Pfizer, Genentech, Editas Medicine, BIND Therapeutics, Syros, The Scripps Research Institute, and many more. Among the many themes to be covered are:
- Organic synthesis for novel drugs
- Personalized and precision medicine
- Structure-based drug design
- Business and collaborative strategies
- Gene regulation in cancer
- Informatics in the R&D environment
- Genome editing technologies
Last year, more than 7,400 scientists signed up to attend C&EN’s inaugural virtual event. We invite you to join an even larger audience this September. If you can’t make the live lectures, all presentations will be archived and available on demand for six months.